Tuesday 30 July 2013

Favourite beauty bloggers

Hello readers my blog, today I'm writing a post on my fave beauty bloggers. I thought this may be a helpful post to some people out there who are starting to read blogs. When I started reading blogs I didn't know how to find good new blogs to start reading so I hope this helps. You could just be reading this to find out some of my favourite bloggers, for whatever reason you're reading I hope you enjoy!!

My first fave blogger is miss budget beauty. I starting reading her blog after having loved her youtube channel for a long time. I find her blog posts very helpful as she posts things such as best and worsts, reviews, favourites and much more. I really enjoy reading her because her blog posts are usually so nice and she has a really friendly personality. I found that her posts are really easy to read and she has helped me learn so much about beauty. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who has just started out with beauty or just anyone who wants to find something to read. She posts very regular basis so you'll always have something to read.

My next favourite blogger is zoella. When I first made my blog she was the most helpful blogger I was reading. The posts of hers that I found most helpful were her blog posts on blogging. She shows you how to photograph for your blog and how to blog. I've picked so many useful tips and tricks from reading her posts and I feel like she has made my blog so much better. I'm very grateful for her blog and I highly recommend for you to read it. She also has some lovely pictures to share on her blog and I enjoy reading both her beauty and non beauty related posts

Next I have the cherry beauty blog. I know the lovely cherry beauty as a personal friend and I can assure you that is not the reason for her featuring in this post. I just really enjoy reading her posts because I find her posts to be really interesting and I love seeing what she has bought and what she is wearing. The cherry beauty blog is so easy to read and I think you can pick up a few things from her. The posts I most like from her are her reviews/collections. She shows you her collections and gives reviews of each product in the collection, posts such as her maybelline mascara collection and soap and glory collection.

Last but by no means least is sprinkleofglitter. I really do like her blog because I find that it's not as beauty and reviews it's more lifestyle. I really do like lifestyle blogs but I think the good ones are hard to find. I love her youtube channel so I figured I like her blog and I do. I like hearing about Darcy and Zoe (you would know if you read her blog) , her little inspirational posts and just her in general. Overall a lovely person to read.

Other bloggers I would like to mention:
Tanya burr
Fleurdeforce
the Sunday girl
blogging beauty buddies

No comments:

Post a Comment