Thursday 4 July 2013

June favourites

          (sorry some of the pictures aren't facing upwards my computer has problems!!!!!!)



Can you believe it's now July, this year is going incredibly quickly. Anyway it's time for a June favourites, so here we go.
BEAUTY FAVOURITES:
      My first favourite has to be the collection cream puff in cotton candy. My friend and I bought these from boots at the same time and we weren't expecting anything amazing, but they are amazing. I have quite dark lips so the colour cotton candy is a your lips but better for me and I can't get enough of it. I think these are a good dupe of the NYX soft matte lip creams as they have similar textures but I find the cream puff to be slightly drying even though it states to be a moisturizing cream. Overall I love this product and would buy more but the colour selection isn't amazing unfortunately.
      Next I have Peaches and clean by soap and glory. I love the brand soap and glory and when everyone started raving about there cleanser I had to try it. Can we please start by saying that this smells amazing like nectarines, peaches and a maybe a hint of mint. I have been using this just to cleanse my face and as a face mask, I haven't really been using this to take makeup off too much but it can remove waterproof mascara so it's good enough for me. I use this to cleanse my T zone and It doesn't dry my skin out it just keeps my skin matte for the day instead of wearing powder as I don't like to wear too much makeup. It is nice as a face mask as it's good at removing spots.
      Now I have the Garnier body intensive 7 days moisturising gel in grape. Everyone seemed to rave about these for a while so I tried the cocoa one and didn't really find it to be anything special. My mum bought this home and I borrowed (stole) it from her. They say these are supposed to absorb quickly I didn't really find that with the cocoa one but this one absorbed within seconds. I thought because it was a gel it would absorb quickly but I didn't expect it to absorb as fast as it did. I can put this on and then get straight into bed or get dressed, and it's moisturising I LOVE IT.
      My next product is the MUA shimmer highlighter. This was gifted to me by the lovely girl who writes the cherry beauty blog a link will be down below. I was excited for this as it's a dupe for the MAC MSFs and I had heard a few people talk about it. This product has entered my favourites because I simply love using this, just not on my face. I use this on my legs and arms to brighten them up when it's warm. It looks amazing when your wearing shorts, skirts or dresses as it makes your legs look really pretty and not like they've been stuck in pajama bottoms all winter. I still use this on the face just not as much because it doesn't blend that well and is a bit too glittery for the face in my opinion.
      My last beauty favourite has to be the original source pink grapefruit shower gel. My friends and I went  crazy when we found this in Wilkinson's for 99p and it was the limited edition summer fragrance. This is quite   a reviving shower gel perfect for mornings to wake you up. It doesn't dry my skin out and is all natural so it's a pretty good deal I think. You should give this a try as it's an absolute bargain and for something even more reviving try the mint flavour.
     My fashion favourite has to be my topshop JONI high waisted skinnys. I bought these 3 weeks ago after listening to friends and family going on about how good topshop jeans are. They cost £36 which I think is totally worth it. These jeans hold all day and you only have to pull them up once or twice a day (I counted), best of all they don't loose there hold after a few washes. The pair I have are very high waisted so their good to wear with crop tops. A great staple for your wardrobe.
LINKS/PRODUCTS MENTIONED
collection cream puff  £2.99
peaches and clean  £8.00
Garnier body intensive 7 days  £4.99
original source pink grapefruit shower gel limited edition £2.30
topshop jeans £36
mua higlighter £3
            please comment down below and make sure to vote on my poll to say which post you would like to see from me next

1 comment: