Saturday 20 July 2013

USA wishlist

Hi, today I've decided to post my USA wishlist. America offers a great range of products which unfortunately aren't easily available to me and many others. I decided to tell you guys some of the things I would love to buy from America and hopefully will buy on my next trip there.

    The first product I really want are the maybelline baby lips. These are going to be released to the UK soon so don't worry you lip balm enthusiasts out there. I love lip balms, I suppose it's an obsession, when I first heard about these balms I was so excited for then to come over to the UK. I've heard so many good things about these lip balms as they are clinically proven to soften lips in a week. They come in many colours and flavours plus they're tinted. I really want to try these as they are a tinted lip balm which is as moisturising as a regular lip balm.

    Next I have something which I've had before and loved it. It was one of the slatkin and co candles from bath and body works. Why oh why won't they bring this brand over to the UK. I tried there roasted marshmallows or something like that in autumn, it was amazing. They're highly fraganced but don't make you feel sick and they look really pretty. I would really like to try the leaves candle and the market peach one as they are highly raved about.

    This is something else from bath and body works which I've never tried. It's their anti bacs. We don't have anything like this in the UK just regular boring dettol and other dull brands. They keep your hands clean and smell good not mentioning how cute they look. It's really important to keep your hands clean when out and about and these are the great smelling answer.

    This product is something I am desperate to try. They are the Tarte amazonian clay blushes which you can purchase from sephora. These became really popular in the youtube and blogging world for a while so I wanted to see what the fuss was all about. When I found out you couldn't get them in the UK I was gutted. They are said to last for ages on the cheeks and apply super easily. They have a great colour range, there is a shade for everyone and the packaging is so pretty (see picture above).

    Last of all is the covergirl lashblast mascara. I know that there is a max factor equivalent of this as they are the same brand but it's something like £11 and in the U.S.A it's only like $8. I think it's the brush that attracted me to want this as I love lots of plastic bristles on mascara wands as I find them thickening. I've heard many good reviews on this so I hope it will live up to it's expectations. I will review this once I purchase it.

I hope you enjoyed this post telling you some of the things I would like from America. Let me know if you would like a part 2 or reviews on these things when I have them. Bye for now

2 comments:

  1. very nice - I share a passion with the baby lips! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, can't wait for them to come over here

    ReplyDelete