Friday 9 August 2013

Haul! lush, cath kidston, jack wills...

Hello beauty lovers, today I'm posting a haul. Recently my birthday has passed and I've also been to Oxford Street and Covent Garden so I thought I would show you some of my gifts and purchases. I have split the products into two so I can almost do a first impressions of the things I bought. DISCLAIMER: I'm not making this post to brag about what I have received and bought. I really like reading and watching hauls so that is why I'm posting this. I hope you enjoy this post and links will be below. I would also like to say sorry for not posting a monthly favourites and that I have been posting quite sparsely. I'm back on track now and you will see lots of posts coming soon.

The first thing, which is a gift, is from jack wills. I received this lovely wash bag with the navy and pink stripes on it which I think will be very useful for holidays. I also received a jack wills lip gloss, eye shadow and nail paint. I was actually  quite surprised buy how much I liked the lip gloss. The colour really suits my lips as it's a dark berry colour. I have yet to try the nail polish and eye shadow but maybe the quality will be as good as the lip gloss.

The next two things are from lush. One of the things I purchased myself was the twilight bath bomb. This is a regular repurchase for me because I love the smell. It's super relaxing and is a great bath bomb to use before bed. I love it so much and I highly recommend it to any lush fan. The other thing is a present. This is the shiny happy people gift set. It comes with happy hippy shower gel, bohemian soap and the aqua mirablis body buffer. I love the aqua mirablis but I haven't tried any of the other products. The other two products smell very fresh and quite lemony so I think they will be nice to wake me up in the mornings.  If you would like to see a blogpost on my lush faves please comment down below.

The next thing is a mirror. It's a floral mirror from cath kidston. I seem to have accumulated lots of handbag mirrors but I guess that's a good thing. The other thing is a set of 4 rings from river island. They are thin wire rings not midis and they spell out love. I thought these were so cute and I just had to buy them. 

I hope you enjoyed this haul. The next part will be up soon. Please check out my instagram and polyvore plus don't forget to follow, comment and read on.

Links/products mentioned:
cath kidston website mirror no longer available




2 comments:

  1. You should try a shampoo bar from Lush! I have one in the scent Godiva! Smells so good I could eat it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try one, I think I'll get one for my holiday thanks for the reccomendation

      Delete