Monday 15 July 2013

I heart summer TAG

Hello readers of my blog. Another tag so I hope you don't mind. Today I thought I would do the I <3 summer tag. I saw miss glamorazzi and her pal's tag video and I loved the questions so I thought I would do it for you.

1. what is your favourite bronzer for summer?
I don't really tend to use much bronzer as my skin is already a bronze, tanned colour. I would probably say my favourite blush/bronzer which is from topshop and it's in break of day. My sister didn't like this so she gave it to me and I love it. It has half pink and half bronzer. The blush is a bright, shimmery pink which gives a nice pop of colour to the cheeks. I don't know how else to describe other than being a really pretty barbieish pink. My describing skills aren't amazing so I'll link this down below and remember topshop ship internationally.

2. You're relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical island. What are you sipping on? (favourite summer drink)
Well I have 4. I suppose it's cheating but I love cold drinks. Strawberry lemonade, cloudy lemonade, peach or lemon ice tea and Starbucks mango and passion fruit frappucino. As you can probably tell I love fruit. All of these drinks are pretty refreshing and I recommend you try one of these drinks.

3. what is your fave summer lip product?
I do love my lip products. However in the summer I'm all about the lip care rather than colour. My fave product would have to be the korres lip butter in pomegranate. This is a very pretty hot pink with a hint of red. I really like this as it's so moisturising unlike some of the other tinted lip balms I have tried and has a pretty colour which isn't too bold.

4. pool or beach?
definitely beach. I love the beach sooo much and I have to admit I still love making sand castles (it's one of the best parts of the beach).

5. summer = crazy hair! What's your must have styling product?
my must have styling product is the Toni and Guy salt spray. You can use this to make beachy waves and give some texture to your hair. This is great if your at the beach in the water then your going out with your friends, you can spray this in whilst your hair is wet to create a hairstyle which looked like it took ages but really took no time at all. This is a great dupe for the bumble and bumble surf spray.

6. sunbathing or fake tan?
I think probably a shimmer lotion above anything else. My complexion is already tanned so all I need is a little glow in the summer.

7. favourite summer nail polish?
My fave nail polish for the summer is the gelly hi shine polish in papaya. This is a really pretty coral and if you would like to hear more about it I have a review on them which I'll link down below.

8. Any summer traditions?
Not really, sometimes when we go on holiday we're told to leave our electrical devices behind so we can focus on family time, not phone time.

9. Favourite summer scent?
Ummmm that's a difficult one. I would have to go with Miss Dior Cherie, I love this scent all year round. But for something super summery and very budget is the strawberry scent from the natural collection body sprays from boots, at £2 each they're pretty good and even thought they don't last that long on the body you can top up throughout the day.

10. Favourite BBQ food?
My favourite BBQ food would have to be sausages. I love sausages in a bun with french fries yummmm!!!!

11. What's your favourite summer proof product?
My favourite summer proof product is the L'Oreal telescopic waterproof mascara. This will not budge when in the pool or the sea (most liquids). It also adds lots of length despite my already long lashes and being drugstore it's a bargain.

12. Any summer vacation plans this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream summer trip!
I am going to Paris and Switzerland, so excited!!!!! Comment down below and tell me where you're going

PRODUCTS I'VE MENTIONED AND LINKS
TOPSHOP blush in break of day
Telescopic mascara waterproof
gelly hi shine papaya
toni and guy salt spray
strawberry body spray


Thanks for reading. I tag all of you and Thecherrybeautyblog BYYYYYYEEEE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment