Sunday 7 July 2013

This or That TAG

Hola readers of my blog. Today I'm doing the this or that TAG with a mixture of beauty and randoms. So.me I made up and some I left out, I hope you enjoy,

1. Q: perfume or body spray?
A: perfume (Miss Dior Cherie <3)

2. Q: shower gel or soap?
A: shower gel

3. Q: lip gloss or lipstick?
A: both

4. Q: blusher or bronzer?
A: blush

5. Q: mascara or eyeliner?
A: mascara

6. Q: concealer or foundation?
A: concealer

7.Q: Topshop or Forever21?
A: Topshop (forever 21 is better in the USA)

8.Q: hollister or abercrombie and fitch?
A: hollister

9:Q: converse or vans?
A: converse

10.Q: neutral eye shadow or colourful ?
A: neutral

11.Q: watching youtube videos or reading blogs?
A: ummmmmm both

12.Q: lush or the body shop?
A: I'm a lushie

13.Q: chocolate or vanilla?
A: vanilla

14.Q: OPI or china glaze?
A: OPI

15.Q: toy story or monsters inc?
A: monsters story

16.Q: brushes or sponges?
A: brushes

17.Q: dresses or shirts?
A: dresses

18.Q: heels or flats?
A: flats

I hope you all enjoyed this TAG leave any comments down below I would love to read them and follow me if you like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment