Tuesday 3 September 2013

TIP TUESDAY a simple treat for your hair AND your nails

Hey there beauty blog lovers. Today is my first tip Tuesday, I got this idea from glamlifeguru on YouTube and I thought it would be great for my blog. For this tip Tuesday I will be sharing with you a very simple recipe which you can use for quite a few purposes. So here we go:

You're going to need:
Bowl
Teaspoon
Coconut oil
Extra virgin olive oil

Making this is super simple. Take your bowl and add in a teaspoon of coconut oil then two teaspoons of olive oil. Heat this in the microwave for 5 seconds stir the mixture then repeat until its melted.
It should look something like this
I love using this on my nails to soften my cuticles and really moisturise them. I dip a tissue into this and rub on each nail, I tend to leave it on for around 20 mins then I rinse off and it leaves them feeling nice and soft.
For whatever I've got leftover, it will end up in my hair. Olive oil has great moisturising properties and coconut oil helps with dandruff and maintaining healthy shiny hair. I rub this mainly through the ends and lower ends of my hair. I then put my hair up in a bun. After waiting for about 20 minutes I rinse off with shampoo and conditioner. My hair is quite long so it tends to get try and the ends and this really helps with keeping my hair silky soft

I hope you all enjoyed this tip Tuesday and leave requests down below for what types of tips you would like to see in the future. Don't forget that my first have a say September post will be up on Thursday. Follow, comment and there is one place left for have a say September so leave requests down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment