Friday 6 September 2013

would you rather? beauty edition HAVE A SAY SEPTEMBER

Hello there blog readers,
today is the first day of have a say september the first request being the would you rather tag requested by 0fficial1dlover on instagram. I hope you enjoy it and before I start I tag the wonderful cherry beauty blog ,the amazing isabella darcy and of course all of you reading.

I apologize for me not blogging for a week. My account was going through some problems and I've been really busy. Hopefully I'm back on track to my once every 2-3 days schedule!!  

Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows and palettes?
I think I would rather lose all of my palettes and eyeshadows. I could always use different coloured eyeliner as eyeshadow and I don't think I would be able to give up my very precious lip products

Would you rather chop off all of your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I suppose it would be cool to have 1 mile long Rapunzel styled hair but I can't imagine how dry and damaged it would get not to mention how much stuff you would get in it or how to get it in a shower cap. So I think I would have to chop it all off, it will grow in time.

Would you rather have a coral or pink cheek?
I think it would have to be a pink cheek as it suits me more.

If you had £1000. Would you rather spend it all on makeup or clothes?
It would probably be clothes. I love makeup but I like my smaller collection and I think £1000 would be a bit to greedy for me! But I'm the opposite with clothes, I get as much as I can.

Would you rather use eyeliner as lipstick or lipstick as eyeliner?
I would rather use eyeliner as lipstick. I would get a pink eyeliner then it would be just like a lip pencil. I can imagine lipstick being very sticky on the eyelids and the thought of putting it on my waterline ugghhh.

Would you rather only shop at mac or sephora?
We don't have sephora here yet I would pick sephora as it provides a range of different brands and products. Mac ,lovely as it is, only has the one brand (mac obviously) so I would much prefer lots of lovely choice.

Would you rather only use one eye shadow colour for the rest of your life or or one lip colour?
I would rather use one eyeshadow colour. I tend to stay neutral with the eyeshadow however I like to change my lip colour up quite a lot.

would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?
I don't think I can answer this question. I adore my summer dresses, shorts and t-shirts but I also love my jumpers, skinnys and boots. I honestly can't decide!!!

would you rather wear dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nails!! I love bright nails way more than dark. Not that I don't like dark I just really like bright nails. I'm pretty sure bright nails would include pastels which I love as well so bright would have to be my choice.

would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
My favourite eye product!! I would definitely rather keep my fave lip product.

would you rather keep your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
I would wear a ponytail. I rarely wear buns and I never wear messy buns and sleeping in a bun is too uncomfortable

would you rather never be able to use nail polish again or wear lipgloss?

I would rather use nail polish as I could wear a glossy lipstick. I don't think I would be able to never wear nail polish, I love it too much.

would you rather shave of your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

I would rather sharpie them in. I can't imagine what I would look like with no eyebrows and sharpies come in all sorts of colours.

would you rather live without makeup or nailpolish?
This is the hardest question of all of them. Probably makeup but thinking that I could never have my
 brightly coloured nails again well it saddens me :(.

I hope you enjoy this comment, follow and stay tuned for my next have a say September post

No comments:

Post a Comment