Friday 20 September 2013

Empties #1

Hello there jaz beauties. Today I'm posting my first empties and I know it's been a while but there is something wrong my with blog. I think I've got it sorted and I will hopefully be posting more regularly. For those on you unfamiliar with the concept of "empties" it's a post or video where people share their finished products and give their opinion of them. Hope that you enjoy this post and would like to see more empties in the future! This is a have a say september post and it was again requested by 0fficial1Dlover
Body and face care empties:
Nivea soft cream- I do really like this cream and its been a regular repurchase of mine for quite some time. It's nice and moisturising and it smells divine. This states you can use it for face, body and hands. At first I only used it for body and hands but then I started using it for my face and I actually really liked it. I'm trying out a few different creams right now so I don't think I'll repurchase this any time soon.
Aveeno daily moisturising lotion- I have a review on this lotion so I won't go into too much detail (a link will be below)). This really does the job and keeps my skin super hydrated more than the Nivea soft. You would think that this lotion is quite heavy due to it being so moisturising but it's not. If I could change it one little bit I would make it sink in a little faster.
Bath and shower empties:
Snow fairy body wash- this shower gel is a limited edition Christmas item which is unfortunate because of how amazing it smells. It smells like bubblegum, sweets and pure amazingness. The shower gel itself is not that moisturising but the smell makes up for it completely. It has tiny iridescent glitters which tend to rest at the bottom of the container. My only other fault with this is that the smell doesn't linger for that long which is terrible because I absolutely adore the scent.
Volcano foot mask- I didn't like this mask at all. You apply a thick layer of this to your feet and then you wrap your feet In cling film and wait for 20 mins and its supposed to get rid of rough skin. This did nothing and it was super messy, when the mask hardened it turned into clay which crumbled everywhere. Overall a product which I won't repurchase!
Hair care empties:
Hello hydration shampoo and conditioner - I thought that this shampoo and conditioner were really good. They added lots of moisture and shine to my hair and made it feel nice and soft. I will repurchase these two hair care products but at the moment I'm using sulphate free hair products so I'll let you know how that turns out.
Pure coconut leave in conditioner-
I did not like this one bit. To start with the packaging. Instead if being a mist spray there is one hole in the bottle letting out loads of product in one small section making it almost impossible to cover all of your hair. If it was an amazing product I would be able to put up with the packaging but it wasn't. It doesn't do anything at all and was pointless.

Makeup empties:
colossal volume express mascara maybelline: I really did like this mascara. I have quite long eyelashes so I wanted something that would give me volume. This did that as well as giving me length although I felt the formula to be a bit dry but that's probably because I kept it open too long!
Barry m lipgloss in coral: I loved this lipgloss!!!! Barry m lipglosses in General have a great consistency and smell. This lipgloss definitely did. The smell was very tropical and the colour was an amazing a pinky coral as the name "coral" suggests. I love this because it isn't too sticky and it sits nicely with not the longest staying power but enough.

Thanks for reading! check out my instagram, comment and follow. I was planning on creating a twitter account what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I love herbal essences! And the green polka dots in your photos are so cute! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou!!, I use scrapbooking paper as a background!

    ReplyDelete