Friday 4 October 2013

New beauty products I am excited about #1









Hello lovelies! I got the idea for this post on the amazing sunday girl blog. I adore her blog so make sure you go and check it out! There are a few new beauty products being released for autumn/fall and upcoming winter so I thought I would talk about some of the ones I'm most excited about.
The first thing which I'm really excited about is the Lush Christmas collection. Christmas is fast approaching as it is already October! I tend to get pretty excited about Christmas quite a while before it happens and once it's over I'm waiting for summer. I am especially excited about lush's Christmas collection because it looks amazing this year. They've added new things such as a snow fairy sparkle bar much like one of lush's massage bars with a super soft fondant center and lots of sparkles! definitely check out the lush christmas collection.
Also essie's autumn collection looks great. It has a great range of fall colours including a really cool duochrome colour and an amazing navy blue. I am a bit late on the essie bandwagon but I'm on there as I have 5 amazing colours from them (if you would like to see a post on them just ask). I personally think this colour selection is really nice and I can't wait to see what they have for Christmas!
Last but not least I have the riri collection from mac. This collection is available at most mac stores and online but checking the website most of the things seem to be sold out so if your interested I would get your hands on something quickly. If you did not already know this collection was designed by Rihanna. This mac collection really caught my eye purely because of the packaging at first, it's a beautiful rose gold (the colour is addicting) with her signature displayed in the front. Looking closer at the collection the eyeshadows from her cocoa palette look great so maybe an early, early Christmas present? They're quite neutral and it looks as if it would be a great palette to take on your travels.

 I hope you enjoyed this post let me know if you like to see another one soon. Please comment as I love to read them!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the posts Jaz! I am officially addicted! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks make sure you keep posting I cant wait to see more content!! xx

    ReplyDelete