Thursday 15 August 2013

Have a say september

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10186353/?claim=qzz6yc8ymat">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Hey beauty lovers. Just a quick post today about have a say September. Those of you who follow me on instagram will know that this September I am doing have a say September. I came up with this idea so I could have a request month and it seemed like a very good title. You will be able to request posts that I will put up in September. If I like your idea I will post it mentioning the person who requested it and a link to their blog.
RULES:
1. you can enter as many times as you would like.
2. The requesting will end on the 24th august giving me enough time to write the posts ready for september.
3. The entries must be based on makeup, beauty, fashion, DIY or baking.
HOW TO ENTER:
you can enter by leaving a comment on this post, by leaving a comment on instagram or message me on blog lovin.
Leave your blog address (if you have one), your instagram (if you have one) and name (if you have one!).

Have fun thinking of ideas. For any queries comment down below and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

#haveasayseptember

No comments:

Post a Comment