Sunday 30 June 2013

DIY Lip Scrub 5 Steps

Today I'm going to be showing you how to make an easy DIY  lip scrub in 5 simple steps. I love my lip scrub from lush but at £5 for a little jar I'm showing you how to make your own for a lot cheaper and you should have all of these items in your kitchen. This scrub is not only good at removing dead skin from your lips it keeps then moisturized with a slight residue.
         
             You will need:
              sugar (regular castor sugar is more abrasive than brown sugar)
              extra virgin olive oil
              honey
              jojoba oil (optional)
              a small container
              teaspoon
              bowl
     Step 1.Put 3 teaspoons of sugar into your bowl
     Step 2.Next add 1 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and mix
     Step 3.Take a teaspoon of honey, add it to your bowl and mix
     Step 4.OPTIONAL add 2 drops of jojoba oil then mix
     Step 5.Put the lip scrub into your clean jar and your done
I hope you all enjoyed this DIY. Comment down below any other DIYs you want to see and tell me if you like these 5 step posts. Byeee!!

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to try this! I've been looking at that lip scrub from Lush but I don't want to pay that much for it!

    ReplyDelete