Sunday 30 June 2013

my perfect lip combo

Today I'm talking about my perfect lip combo. Neither of these products are too expensive so you don't have to break the bank to get silky smooth lips.
    My first product is the bubblegum lip scrub from lush. This is a sugary pink scrub which smells like sweet bubblegum and tastes like it too. You gently buff the scrub into your lips to get rid of dead skin then you can either lick off the excess or wipe it away. I use this before I wash my face as it seems to leave some sugar around my face leaving it sticky. This great to use before you apply lipstick as it creates a smooth base. I don't use when my lips are already smooth as it can then be a bit too abrasive and hurt my lips, so I don't use this on a day to day basis.
   Next I have my Blistex daily lip conditioner. At first I didn't like this lip balm as it was too hard,waxy and I couldn't get much product off. But after a few uses it breaks the hard barrier and turns into a lovely consistency. It's really moisturizing and keeps my lips soft and supple. It does what it says on the tin it's a daily lip conditioner it's not some kind of intensive moisturizer, so it is perfect for everyday use. This lip balm also lasts for quite long time despite being in a small pot.
    I definitely recommend these two products as they are the perfect lip combo for everyday use. Let me know if you would like to see a DIY lip scrub post or any others posts you would like to see, comment them down below.
Products mentioned:
Lush bubblegum lip scrub £5.25

Blistex daily lip conditioner £2.59

No comments:

Post a Comment