Saturday 4 January 2014

2014

Hello my lovelies, can I please start by apologizing for me not posting for a while. I had so many problems and I wasn't able to fix them up until yesterday but lots of new posts are coming your way. Another important thing to say is happy new year. Can any of us really believe that this year has gone exceptionally fast. I hope this year will be great for you and you enjoy even more than 2013.
    I wanted to talk about my blog a bit in this post, you may see that I have a new header. It took me a while to make so I hope you guys like it! Also I wanted to say thanks for ten followers on my blog I realize it says 9 which is because one of them doesn't show up but they show up when I look at my follower count. I know some people may not think much of this but to me it's great and I want to thank every one of you. I hope that I will be getting lots more of you lovely followers over the next year and maybe if I hit a certain goal I could do a giveaway!
     A beauty post with be up tomorrow so look for that! Thank you so much for your lovely support and wonderful comments throughout the year of 2013 let's make 2014 a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment