Saturday 16 November 2013

TOPSHOP wishlist #1

Hello my lovelies! if you don't already know I have a slight addiction to TOPSHOP and there are a few things I have been longing for recently! I thought this would be a great post to do so if you would like to see more let me know. I am not going to be buying all of these things as I don't have the budget!
Gingerbread men jumper: I get into the Christmas spirit way too early and this gingerbread jumper isn't too cheesy or Christmassy so it's perfect for the time leading up to 'Christmas time'. It's red and has an adorable gingerbread pattern which I have to admit makes me hungry. I also have my eye on the nasa sweat ever since I saw gravity!

Vintage leigh skinny jeans (online exclusive): I love my Joni's and Jamie's from topshop and I do think  that topshop make some of the most comfortable jeans ever! This style is lovely and I would like to pick them up soon! These jeans are more expensive than the other TOPSHOP jeans so it's putting me off a bit. I would definitely recommend the Joni's 

Burgundy velvet skater skirt £28: I saw this skirt in a winter clothing haul from Tanya Burr and I wasn't sure about it at first. The other day I tried it on in TOPSHOP and loved it. Now I desperately want it and am thinking about purchasing it. It looks perfect for Autumn/Winter time and you can dress it up or down.

Santa Monica t shirt £18:  I have been to Santa Monica pier and I loved it so that is the main reason I want this shirt. I also love these slightly burnt looking tees and this will look great with skinnys and converse!

Bambi winter pajamas £20: I adore the film bambi and these pajamas are adorable! I really want these and they're 100% cotton which means they're nice and soft! I pretty much love every disney film and the merchandise is another love of mine.

nude teddy robe £32: Last but not least is this snuggly warm robe. It's in a pretty pink nude colour and has a super fluffy cream lining perfect for those cold winter days after a warm lush bath... (day dreaming) I have wanted a new robe for a while and this looks perfect!!

I hope you enjoyed this post and make sure to follow me on bloglovin and instagram!

3 comments:

  1. there's no problem with being addicted to Topshop! at least, that's what I like telling myself lol i need to add the bambi pajamas and velvet skater skirt to my wishlist too:)

    http://andreabrucelo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there is something about topshop that makes you buy the clothes therefore it's not your fault!

      Delete
  2. I am loving jumpers at the minute, especially as it is getting colder! And now, I want the gingerbread one! haha…your making me spend money!! xxx

    ReplyDelete